Its going to be a tough one this year, I know as much as you’d love to, you may not be able to personally hand over a little gift, spoil him with a special lunch, and spend some quality time with your dad.
More than ever in these social-distancing times he needs to feel connected to you, and what better way to say you care with a thoughtfully selected gift! There are so many great local brands online now, you can just order and get it delivered right to his door anywhere in South Africa.
From accessories and lifestyle to gourmet treats, here are a few of our favourite things. If you’re looking for the best Father’s Day gift ideas, here are the most awesome gifts for him all made right here in South Africa that you can buy online:
- The first pick has to be Veldskoens! Head over to VELDSKOEN, they have a super stylish range of shoes for dad.
- And then of course you have to get him a quality pair of socks. Why not a funky pair of eco-friendly bamboo socks from Nic Harry?
- Or a top quality and very manly canvas or denim apron from Major John (they also have other great leather gifties).
- Man, I really love these Dopp Kits from Brothers and Son. Bark and Mill also has a great selection, as wel as Arrow Leather, also with nifty knife roll bags.
- Get him a Motif Throw to keep away the Winter chill. These ultra-luxe 100% Cotton Turkish throws are from The Cotton Company.
- Is he the braaimaster? What about the Weber Braai Bible.
- Want to really spoil him? Order a new piece furniture for his new home office. Coricraft has exceptional chairs, shelves.
- Buy him a lekker dry bag or briefly brief case hand made in Cape Town from Sealand.
- Does he love his timepieces? A local-made bettel watch will be a much loved part of his collection.
- Other great gits when you know his size include a leather belt and/or sheepskin slippers, or a windbreaker.
PS. This is not a sponsored list, this is a genuine ‘my favourite finds’ list.