Dark or white, nutty or smooth, chocolate makes the perfect gift for just about every occasion – it’s absolutely delish AND cocoa even affects your brain to make you happy and provides loads of proven health benefits – whether you’re looking for a delicious birthday gift, an indulgent anniversary present or just a little something to say “Thank you!” or “I’m thinking of you”, a chocolate gift basket is treat loved by just about everyone.
We’ve created gifts that include sourcing locally made artisanal chocolate for a variety of different occasions. Splash out or keep it simple – but either way, you’ll be able to melt the heart of someone special (or sweeten business arrangements) when you buy them a delicious chocolate hamper from the Ready-to-ship Holiday Collection online:
Fruit & Nuts Gift BasketR 391.30 Add to basket
Nuts Fruit and Chocolate Deluxe Gift HamperR 586.96 Add to basket
Biltong Nuts & Treats Gift for HimR 660.87 Add to basket
Biltong Nuts & Treats Deluxe Gift for HimR 843.48 Add to basket
Lockdown Deluxe Essentials Gift Hamper for HimR 834.78 Add to basket
Ultimate Snacks Gift Hamper for HimR 691.30 Add to basket
Ultimate Coffee Gift BoxR 900.00 Add to basket
Chocolate & Nuts Gift Box Sale
R 834.78Add to basket
Chocolate gifts – the sweetest treat for any occasion!
90% of women will tell you that they love chocolate – and the other 10% is probably fudging! Treating a woman to chocolate gift basket is a sure way to make her day, be it her birthday, Valentine’s Day or a special anniversary. Have it delivered directly to her office, or surprise her at home with a beautifully wrapped box of choccies.
And it’s not only women who love chocolate. While they might not admit it as easily, there are plenty of men who can’t live without the sweet treat either! Chocolate can be an ideal gift for men, especially when added to something more masculine, like chilli, biltong or gadgets. Dark chocolate is especially popular among men, and it’s delicious when paired with strong coffee or good red wine.
Chocolate gift hampers also make great thank you, apology, get well or sympathy gifts, hotel or guest house welcome gifts, Christmas gifts or luxury gourmet gifts. In fact, there are very few occasions in which a gift of chocolate isn’t appropriate!
Order custom chocolate gift hampers
- preferred budget
- how many and a little about who they’re for
- any preferences (white, milk, dark – if edible any nut allergies, etc.)
- when you need the gifts by
- where they needs to be delivered to
And we will send you a custom gift hamper design sheet and pricing for thoughtfully curated chock-full gifts.